Still not having success in writing? “Steal” my 7 best AI tools for content writing now.
The devil is in the detail. Heard of that? I bet you did…
Sometimes (actually, most of the time), writing can feel like beating a dead horse…
Whatever you do, the results seem the same (crickets).
After writing the darkest post ever, I stepped back from Medium for a while…
And then all of a sudden, my views and reads started going up (even without posting)…
Strange, isn’t it?
No logic whatsoever…
But this taught me one important lesson.
There is far more up to luck than we think.
So, the best you can do is to keep writing and patiently wait for “your moment.”
And this is easier said than done… But bear with me here… It will all make more sense in the end.
Especially if you are a new writer (less than 3 months active), do not expect much. (Maybe some people get lucky, but you are not one of them — neither was I.)
Your best bet is to keep writing good content. Once people start picking it up, this will be your wings to ever higher readership.
Here are 7 of my favorite (AI) tools that can help you write better posts that capture more readers (and earn more).
And once “your snowball” starts rolling faster and faster… (Like mine right now), it will all pay off.
Here is the list of my favorite AI tools.
1. Grammarly: This AI writing assistant helps you eliminate errors and find the perfect words to express yourself. It’s a must-have for Medium writers as it guarantees your content is grammatically correct, clear, and engaging. It also offers a plagiarism checker, which can be useful to ensure your content is original.
2. Frase: Frase helps you create content by providing detailed information about what your audience is searching for. It uses AI to analyze top-performing content across the internet for your topic, providing you with insights to create SEO-friendly, audience-targeted content.
3. Articoolo: Articoolo is an AI content creation tool that can write articles for you in a matter of minutes. It’s useful for generating ideas or creating drafts that you can then refine and personalize. This can save you time and help you produce more content, increasing your earning potential.
4. MarketMuse: MarketMuse uses AI to analyze your content and compare it to similar content on the web. It provides suggestions for improvement, helping you optimize your content for SEO. This can help your Medium posts rank higher in search results.
5. Quillbot: Quillbot is an AI writing tool that can rephrase your content to make it more engaging. It’s useful for improving the readability of your Medium posts, making them more enjoyable for your readers, and potentially increasing your claps.
6. WordAI: WordAI is an AI writing tool that can rewrite your content while preserving its meaning. This can be useful for repurposing content for Medium (if you are posting on your blog first, as I do).
7. Copysmith: Copysmith uses AI to generate high-performing copy for ads, product descriptions, and more. While it’s not directly related to blog writing, it can be useful for Medium writers who also do marketing or product-related writing. It can help you create compelling copy that sells.
Note: I used the same AI tools to assist in writing and redacting content before publishing.
And I want to finish with a quote.
You don’t have to be smarter than the rest (to be successful). You have to be more disciplined than the rest.
There you have it — persistence matters. Write good stuff and wait for your moment to shine.
In the meantime, use all the tools you can put your hands on to write posts that capture & hold attention.
The list I shared is a good start.
Good luck writing!
P.S. Feel free to write in the comments if you have other handy tools.